My new buddies over at the Katnip Lounge gave me the Beautiful Blogger award!
They are a newer blog, and are super cool cats! Can you believe they have their own catio?! That's a patio that was made specially for them! You guys should all go check them out, 12 kitties live there!
Anyways, the rules for this award are that I tell you 7 new things about me ( or my family) and then pass the award on to 7 of my friends! Here goes!
1. Samson is part froggy. He just loves to lay with his back legs spread out behind him, in what Mommy calls the Frog position. He especially does it on the armrests of the couch. Our friend Cammy does it too, when she stayed here for a few weeks, Cammy would be on one armrest, and Sam on the other, both being froggies! Do any of you cats do that?
Only one froggie leg
2. There have been little buggies inside! Samson is the best at chasing them, and eating them too! Mommy says they are his extra protein! I like them too, and so does Lexy, but we don't seem to get them as easily as Sam does, he has super powers! But then, he is also a clutz. He was chasing an itty bitty buggy, and he jumped face first into the side of the armrest on the couch MOL.
Chasing a bug
3. Mommy's sister has been talking to someone about Lexy! They are friends of Mommy's sister, and they had two very nice kittens, but the kittens had kidney disease, and both had to be put down. As sad as that is, they might be interested in Lexy! Yay! Then we could get updates about her if they adopted her!
4. Samson likes to make out with Mommy's head. Mostly if Mommy hasn't showered yet that day. He will rub all over the back of Mommy's head, and will use his claws to sort of comb her hair, and he licks her hair like crazy. It is very strange, and Mommy giggles a lot when he does that, she says its very tickley. He is just giving her a new hair do!
Mommy's hair after Samson has made out with it. Isn't Samson's hair do nice?
5. Lexy loves to lay flat on her back, with all four of her feeties in the air, waving them around. I already posted a few pictures of her rug impression, but its so cute, you need to see another!
Lookit that big white belly!
6. The bunnies are very happy! Since it is springtime, all the dandelions are in bloom! Mommy goes out and picks lots of the leaves and flowers for the bunnies, and after she washes them, the bunnies get to gobble them up! They eat them so fast, you barely see them move their lips! They also like clover and violets!
7. Someone is coming to visit tomorrow! They are coming to see the apartment. Mommy says she seems like a very nice person, and also loves animals, but wouldn't be bringing her cat with her. I hope she likes our home, and that Mommy and her get along, and we can get a new roommate! There is another girl interested in the apartment too, and she will probably come see it later in the week. She has a kitty named Max who would come with her. Either way, I hope we can find a nice new roommate for us! Mommy doesn't have much money right now, since she pays for everything herself now. I just realized I never mentioned that Chris and Baby left in the beginning of march. Maybe next blog post I will tell you all why.
Well now you know 7 new things about us! Now we can pass it on to 7 of you! But so many people have gotten this award lately, its hard to know who has and who hasn't gotten it, so if you already have it, sorry!
I am giving it to:
1. A Cat Called Freya -She is from the UK and has a little kitten brother who just got de-nutted!
2. Dame Camdon Evercrest - My buddy! Her's is a very new blog, she needs more friends!
3. Fat Cat Bean - Butter Bean the cat, lives with 8 other cats!
4. Friends Furever - 4 kitties and two little fluffy doggies! They do lots of neat things!
5. Poppy Q - Us Gray kitties gotta stick together!
Sadly I think most other kitties have already gotten this award, but if you haven't, consider it yours!
Have a good Mother's Day tomorrow everyone, hug your Mommies and Beans, and Food Ladies tight! Without us they would be lost for sure!