Guess what!? I got TWO awards! One is from Crews' Views, from George, Tipper, Max, and Misty! Thank you SO much! It's the Sunshine Award!
The Rules for this award are:To accept this award you must pass it on to 12 other recipients and post their blog links along with the award and of course send a comment to them telling them how they have brought SUNSHINE to you.
12 is a lot! But I think I will give this award to some of my favorite blogs!
- Cat of nine tales
- Daisy the Curly Cat
- Herman's Hideaway
- Meezer Tails
- Poppy Q
- The Island Cats
- The Psychokitty Speaks Out
- Ozark Mountain Cats
- Lisa Lisa and the Cat Jam
- A Cat Called Freya
- Life From a Cat's Perspective
- The Furry Bambinos
My second award came from Noll's Nip! Thank you very much Noll!
He gave me the "Hello My Name Is" Award!
This new award was created by Inigo of Rumblebum.
It is called the "Hi My Name Is" award.
Here are the rules:
This award must be given to two blogs that you have not visited before. Once you've found two new blogs, you need to post in their comments:
(1) a big hello and something that you like about their blog
(2) that they've won this award from your blog
(3) a link back to your blog so they can collect the award and pass it along to two bloggers, who will then pass it along to two bloggers, etc, etc.
It's a great idea, and we can all meet new kitties, and people, and goggies, and all other types of blogging creatures!
I decided to NOM-inate (hehe)
- And Then There Were Four....Eh! Plus Two: Six very different kitties named Dolce, Magoo, Smudge, Bella, Baci,and Chloe. Their blog has lots of great stories, cute pictures, and other interesting things! I am sure I will be looking at their blog a lot!
- Curly's Blog: Curly has a kinky curly tail, and has lots to say! He recently lost a big brother,so I am sure that getting some new friends would help him feel better!
Well thanks for the awards everyone! THey mean a lot! I really enjoy reading everyone's blogs and hearing from you in the comments! I have more to post about this weekend, like how Mommy and all us kitties had a catnip party this morning at 4:30am, and why Mommy's roommate is moving out on the 15th, and why Baby may stay with us until we find her a wonderful new home!
Until then, have a good weekend!