Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St Pawtricks Day!

Today is St Patrick's Day. Mommy made sure to wear green for it! I like green, since my eyes are green!

Mommy says that St Patrick drove the snakes out of Ireland. I think that makes him a pretty cool guy, cause snakes can be bad! St Patrick must have been very brave to chase all those snakes! I would only chase a snake if it was a really little one. So I think St Patrick should be an honorary cat, for being so brave and getting rid of those snakes! My Mommy's great great great great...well, a LOT of great's - grandparents were from Ireland and Scotland, so I am glad the snakes were gone, so they wouldn't hurt Mommy's ancestors!

Sometimes I pretend that my Tail toy is a snake. I wrestle it like it is a mighty anaconda! I always win! I conquer it with my fangs of doom, and my bunny kicks of death!
 

In other news, our soft paws finally came in the mail! Mommy put them on last night. The blue looks very handsome with my gray furs, and looks nice with Sam's gold and black furs! I was okay when Mommy put them on my right paw, and then we took a break and I got some treats while Mommy did Sam's first paw. But when Mommy did my left paw I was very squirmy and was happy when it was done. I hardly notice them though, and I like that Sam can't scratch me anymore!

Well, I hope you all had a good St PAW-tricks day! Eat your Greenies, and catnip to celebrate!

6 comments:

  1. You sure are brave to fight off that tail snake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy St. Pawtricks Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We think you're brave not only to fight off the Tail snake, but sit still long enough to let your mom put on the soft paws. We think just having our claws clipped is some sort of horrid torture and our mom is lucky to do a couple at a time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A belated Happy St. Patrick's Day, Monty. And it's true, our mama has been to Ireland several times and actually lived there for a while and she never saw a snake.....we think that is one of the reasons she loves Ireland so much, cuz she is terrified of snakes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Monty....I'm a little behind on my visits. Happy belated St. Paddy's Day.. Look at you, being brave and kicking that snake :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a very late comment, but didn't want your cute St Pawddys day picture to go away before we said how darned cute it is!

    ReplyDelete